This is an AS-IS proof-of-concept GUI tool for core maintenance tasks that some of my customers perform on a regular basis in Operations Manager. There are a number of great OpsMgr PowerShell scripts, MP’s, and maintenance tools out there–this tool is not intended to replace, merely to compliment them while giving me the opportunity to get better acquainted with PowerShell.
1. Bulk Backup of all UnSealed MP’s
2. Unseal and Backup of all Sealed MP’s
3. Return a list of all systems where Proxy is not enabled
4. Enable Proxy on all systems in your Management Group
5. Return a list of all systems in Maintenance Mode
Requirements: The tool is intended to be run on a Management server by an account that had admin access in SCOM & read access to the OperationsManager DB.
Compatibility: SCOM 2012, 2012 SP1, 2012 R2